[PRWEB] : San Francisco, CA April 25, 2012
dateOften Launches ‘Interests-based' Mobile Social Dating App for iPhone and iPod Touch.
The innovative, easy-to-signup using Facebook, Foursquare login; interests-based mobile social dating app presents dating singles with realistic matches.
dateOften today announces its new location-aware, interests-based mobile social dating app for iPhone and iPod touch, now available on the Apple App Store. Checkout dateOften. Dating singles admire each others concise meaningful profiles, photos and instantly connect to ask each other out on a date through enchanting messages.
[prMac.com] : San Francisco, CA May 07, 2012
dateOften Introduces ‘Interests & Activities-based' Social Dating App for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Available now, on the Apple App store : dateOften app
Over the past decade, social network sites such as Friendster, then MySpace, and now Facebook-Instagram have seen hundreds of millions of users discover, connect with each other, and explore each others choices, preferences, interests and activities. Fundamentally these social network sites have changed everyone's social fabric.
So, is online dating fabric evolving, or is it stuck in the 1990s?
What can dateOften dating singles expect?
- Meaningful, concise profiles, approved with most recent photos.
- Active learning about your and your dates interests and activitis.
- Enjoy discovering and exploring your dates real interets and activities.
- Great way to meet dating singles in-person, who have similar interests.
- Introduce dates to friends, and get introduced to dates.
- Invite friends, and friends-of-friends discretely.
Many thanks to our awesome dating singles. Checkout dateOften app today on the app store. Share a review, let us know your thoughts.